Marandola Fuel Service is a Full Service oil distributor servicing the greater New Milford area. Full service provides the tools a home owner needs for maintenance, energy conservation and 24/7 emergency service.
Discount companies that have the "Lowest Price" expose the homeowner to:
Capped, Fixed and Market Rate Plans in forms of a Monthly Budget, Pre-Payment or Pay-On-Delivery
- The risk of price volatility.
- The risk of NO maintenance on heating systems resulting in inefficiency that wastes oil and money.
- The risk of NO 24 / 7 burner service.
- As a valuable solution, we offer:
- To address the issue of price volatility, we strongly encourage purchasing downside price protection in the form of cap pricing, despite the added cost. Often, it is forgotten that the premium (less than 10 % of the cost of the fuel) charged on any plan with downside protection is simply an insurance policy similar to one purchased on your auto or home.
- The cost of cap fees and service contracts can be factored into a monthly payment avoiding any up-front cost.
- Predicting the best time to enroll in a pre-season price protection plan is virtually impossible, as prices change daily. The cap program is the best way to take the risk out of worrying about paying higher prices to heat your home. It also allows you to pay the market rate should prices fall below what you contracted.
- We will continue to offer price protection plans throughout the summer months.
- If you are new to our company and do not have an account set up you will need to call our office Monday
through Friday 8:00 AM 4:30PM. Our office staff can guide you through the options and help you decide
which plan best suits your needs.
- We have recently upgraded our web site for managing many of your account needs right online. Just go to
www.marandolafuel.com and click on the "MY ACCOUNT" icon. You will need to know your account
number to set up a user name and password.
- All you have to do once you have logged on to your account is to click on 'Price Protection Plans'. You will
see the available options and the system will take you step-by-step through the process. If there are ever
any questions, you can call the office and we can walk you through it.
Stop by our office:
- Marandola Fuel Service has always prided itself in providing personal service. Please feel comfortable in
calling our office Monday through Friday 8:00AM -4:30 PM to help you decide the best plan that works best
- We would be more than happy to answer your questions personally and enjoy putting a face on our
customers. Drop by during our office hours at your convenience. (We usually have snacks and beverages
We are now required to have written notice from a consumer to terminate automatic delivery. It must be done by certified mail (including address), email or fax.