Adding Propane to Your Home? Let Us Be Your Dual-Fuel Supplier.
Written on: October 5, 2022
To enjoy American-made, clean-burning propane in your home, you first want to rely on a propane gas supplier that always has an abundant supply on hand. You also want a team of experts who know propane both inside and out. What’s more, you also want to count on personal and courteous service whenever you call. In other words, you want to be treated as a person, not as an account number.
Thanks to our propane partner, Casey Energy, we can be your one-stop shop for all things heating oil and propane—including dependable deliveries and expert equipment service.
What You Can Count on with Marandola and Casey Energy?
Here’s what you’ll get when you become a propane customer of ours:
- A First-Fill Discount*
- A new propane storage tank installed free and sized to fit your needs.
- A FREE gas leak check.
- Safe propane delivery and appliance service from trained and certified employees.
- Safe installations of propane tanks, appliances, furnaces, boilers, and water heaters.
- Consistently fair, transparent prices. Zero hidden fees!
- Peace-of-mind services such as automatic delivery so you won’t have to worry about running out of propane.
We’ll Help You Add Propane Equipment to Your Oil-Heated Home, too.
Propane is a great choice if you’re looking for a clean burning, high-efficiency fuel to power your water heater, clothes dryer, stove, space heater, pool heater or fireplace. Here are a few examples of equipment we can supply and install—and the distinct benefits they can bring:
- Propane water heaters generally cost 30% less to operate than electric ones—or 60% less if you use a tankless propane water heater. Propane water heaters can produce about twice as much hot water as electric units—in the same amount of time.
- Propane ovens and cooktops cost significantly less to operate than their electric counterparts and provide a higher degree of control because of precise temperatures. Plus, a gas stove can continue to work during a power outage.
- A propane gas clothes dryer gets laundry dry 25% faster than the typical electric model. Over its lifespan, a propane clothes dryer saves over 2,000 pounds of carbon dioxide emissions compared to an electric model.
- Propane space heaters for garages and other cold spaces are a great option because they’re much less expensive to operate than portable electric heaters. Vented propane gas space heaters are easy to install, incredibly efficient, and extremely safe.
Eliminate the hassle of multiple vendors, companies, and things to keep track of. Marandola and Casey Energy are one family, with one simple, easy solution for you! Contact us today to learn more about our existing propane offers, rates, and more.
*Conditions apply. Please speak to a customer service representative for details.